7/21/2006

So now what?

So I had a good start for my blog. Got linked to all hither and yon across the blogosphere. Got a couple comments, and my first troll. Good times, good times.

So now I have to follow through with the initial momentum and actually make The Sky Is Red a blog of interest beyond this one event. Because this will peter out one way or another, and having my blog serve as the initial repository for all the Greenwald stuff, that's not something of real lasting value.

So let's all make a deal. You stop by and visit every once in a while, and I'll keep posting stuff. Deal? Excellent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

You could cross-post stuff on NewsBusters and drive traffic up that way, too. Email me if you're interested.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home